Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

Winners!!

The Random Generator (my husband, Jonathan) has spoken!

Jonathan picked these 3 names out of a bowl today in this order:

1. Shayla Sharp

2. Marg (Raphael's Mum)

3. Katrina

Well done you winners! I will be emailing each of you next week to get your addresses, but if you see this first please feel free to email me them.
Thanks so much for everybody who entered. I got some amazing feedback and advice about my Etsy store and even got my first sale (thanks Lynz!).
I will be taking all that valuable advice and acting on it over the next few weeks. Sales of my bags, cushions and leaf needlecases have been going really well in my 'real' shop, so I have had to make some pieces 'inactive' on Etsy. I better get making some more!

You may remember I also implored you to vote for Texas Freckles competition entry in the same post. Well Melanie won!! The really good news is that we now all get a chance to purchase her fabulous Cheater Print! Visit her blog for more info.

Also, as an update on my Big News, we have sold our house and are moving to our new home and life on 6th August! That is less than a month away!! So if I seem a bit quiet over the next few weeks you will all know why.

We are calling our new home Shangri La Farm, after The Kinks song (a family favourite).
Once a hippie, always a hippie!!

6 comments:

  1. I think that is a cool name for a house, and there is nothing wrong with hippies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I have won!! Thank you so much lovely bearpaw! I'm off to email you now..

    Good luck with the move. Great name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners and to you Jo with the sale of your house. Exciting news and that will keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh...a new home to set up....you are going to have a lot of fun...just remember you don't have to get it all done at once....don't unpack everything for a while and live with the house "as is"....sometimes empty rooms are great fun too!:)

    Since you are calling it a farm does that mean you will get some critters?:)

    Congrats to the winners...Way to go Marg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo! I won! I'd like to thank my dad, my border collie,...Thanks Jonathon for picking my name out--I'd mail you cookies if I thought they'd survive customs!

    ReplyDelete