Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

Stitch Gathering 2016 tickets on sale today!

Stitch Gathering 2016 tickets are now available to buy!!

This year's event is on Sunday 25th September, 9.15 - 5.15 at Napier University Craiglockhart Campus, Edinburgh.

Tickets cost £120 and include tea/coffee, lunch, workshops, events and goody-bag. Have a fantastic day with like-minded quilters and sewers!


Last year's event was a sell-out and we will NOT be increasing numbers this year so don't hesitate too long before purchasing your ticket!


Head over to myBearpaw to buy your ticket on-line or for further information visit the Stitch Gathering website where you can view details of previous events.


This year's workshops, ticket project and swaps will be posted by the end of May 2016 at the latest.


Looking forward to seeing you in September!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thats me and my Arcadia avenue quilt! Love every stitch gathering, have made sure I've got my ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thats me and my Arcadia avenue quilt! Love every stitch gathering, have made sure I've got my ticket.

    ReplyDelete