Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Classic Quilting - my very own BOOKAZINE!!


The lovely people at Immediate Media have produced this one-off bookazine which is full of my previous projects from Love Patchwork and Quilting and Today's Quilter!

It is basically a 'Greatest Hits of Jo' collection!! How great is that?! It's like my very own book but with no effort at all on my part! 😁

So for those of you that have asked me in the past about the pattern for my Feathers Quilt, or my Clamshells Quilt now is your chance to get hold of them! It also contains patterns for both of the original quilts I demonstrated on the Sewing Quarter on Saturday, Cathedral Windows and Improv Houses, (BTW if you missed me on Saturday morning you can watch again on YouTube here), as well as New York Beauty Brigade, Fujiwhara, Dishes, Rainbow Colourwash, and many more!

Classic Quilting is published in the UK on 27th July (pretty sure it will make it's way around the world after that), but you can pre-order your copy now for only £7.99!*

Just head here to order online or call 03330 162 138 and quote 'CLASSIC QUILTING' **

When I get hold of a copy I will share more over here and give a copy away so keep you eye out!

*EUR price £9.99, ROW price £10.99. All prices include p&p.
**Calls from landlines will cost up to 9p per minute. Call charges from mobile phones will cost between 3p and 55p per minute but are included in free call packages. Lines are open 8am – 6pm weekdays and 9am – 1pm Saturday for orders only. Overseas please call +44 (0) 330 162 138

5 comments:

  1. How exciting. I will certainly be buying this. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhooooHOoooooo....Bookazine for the win!:) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. think this is one I will have to buy have stopped buying most only get Stitch on a regular basis. So enjoyed your shows and see everyone else did as loads messaged that Saturday was the best so far on sew quarterly with you and Lucy who is also a favourite of mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, I still haven't got my copy do you know when it will be sent out please? So looking forward to seeing it in my post box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peg, sorry to hear that but I don't have any control over this I'm afraid! Best thing to do is to ring the subscription service,there should be a number somewhere on the page where you ordered it. I hope it come soon!

      Delete